Donation campaign 2016
Team: sajolida, drwhax, spriver, emmapeel, volenta, u
Content of the main posts:
- Launching and explaining the campaign
- Explain our budget and what we use the money for
- Explain why donations are important to remain independent
- Explain again why Tails comes for free
- Recap all the great things we did since the last donation campaign
- Reuse the old post about who you are helping when donating to Tails
- Explain our roadmap
- Thanks you!
- Use quotes with pre-made tweets
#1 Updated by Anonymous over 4 years ago
A content strategy executed on a specific date to help amplify our call for donations (blog, social media?) could be helpful to solicit more donations. Also reaching out to specific people on Twitter who could coordinate some messaging to their followers to let them know our project would benefit from additional financial support.
#3 Updated by sajolida over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Donation campaign late 2015 to Donation campaign early 2016
- Target version changed from Tails_1.8 to 246
I definitely won't have time to do this before the end of 2015, so I'll focus on this for the beginning of 2016.
- We'll most likely be able to received donations directly at Riseup
- We won't overlap with other big fundraising efforts (Tor, etc.)
- We'll be able to show off all the great things we did late 2015 :)
- People are broke at the beginning of the year
- People might no be so much into donating to clear taxes at the beginning of the year
- We'll have money later
#20 Updated by sajolida over 3 years ago
- Blueprint set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/donation_campaign_2016
We now have a blueprint to prepare the blog posts: http://tails.boum.org/blueprint/donation_campaign_2016.