Feature #5734: Monitor servers
Create a monitoring setup prototype
Once we've decided what tools we want to use (#8645), and the VM used for experiments has been reset (#9481), we should start from scratch and create a monitoring setup that satisfies our needs. This ticket includes:
- installing the monitoring software
- configuring the monitoring software
All this shall be done with Puppet.
- Blocked by Feature #9481: Reset the VM used for monitoring tools experiments to a clean state added
- Blocks Feature #9483: Puppetize the monitoring setup prototype added
- Target version changed from Tails_1.6 to Tails_1.5
- Target version changed from Tails_1.5 to Tails_1.6
At least one subtask (#8653) is for 1.6, so this can't be for 1.5.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.6 to Tails_1.7
- Target version changed from Tails_1.7 to Tails_1.8
I have attached which packages has to be installed and from which repo, configuring some steps is next.
- Assignee changed from Dr_Whax to bertagaz
- Target version changed from Tails_1.8 to Tails_2.0
I have attached which packages has to be installed and from which repo,
configuring some steps is next.
FYI, it can totally be useful if we get it before December 17. If it arrives later, then likely we'll have re-done this work.
I had to turn off the VM because
/var/spool/icinga2 ate all available inodes.
- Blocks deleted (Feature #9483: Puppetize the monitoring setup prototype)
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Tails_2.0 to Tails_2.2
- Target version changed from Tails_2.2 to Tails_2.3
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to Tails_2.4
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check set to Pass
I think we're done here :)
Also available in: Atom