Extend lizard's storage capacity
lizard's VG is almost fully allocated, and I could find no obvious waste of allocated but unused disk space on the VMs (the LV for nightly built ISOs has ~50GB free, but once we build all active branches it'll quickly be filled). We should thus extend its storage capacity.
- Blocks Bug #9645: Create at least a second VM for testing ISO images added
- Blocks Feature #8658: Deploy the "build all active branches" system added
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
I'll leave the last mile to bertagaz.
- Blocks deleted (Bug #9645: Create at least a second VM for testing ISO images)
- Blocks deleted (Feature #8658: Deploy the "build all active branches" system)
(We have made enough progress here so that #9645 and #8658 are not blocked anymore :)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version changed from Tails_1.5 to Tails_1.6
Postponing, the reboot won't happen before 1.5 anyway.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.6 to Tails_1.7
- Related to Bug #10396: Sort out overallocated storage situation on isotesterN.lizard added
- Target version changed from Tails_1.7 to Tails_1.8
Postponing, this won't happen before 1.7.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.8 to Tails_2.0
- Target version changed from Tails_2.0 to Tails_2.2
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom