Improve documentation of Claws Mail persistence bug
We should reuse what's in the Claws Mail advisory.
#1 Updated by sajolida over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from sajolida to BitingBird
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to doc/9383-claws-persistence-bug
I copied and adapted what I wrote for the Claws security advisory. That should be much better now. Please have and look. Make sure to build and check that no images are broken neither on the Claws documentation neither in the Claws advisory.
Then reassign it to me for merging, thanks :)
#2 Updated by BitingBird over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from BitingBird to sajolida
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
The review passes (didn't build, but I trust that you did).
But I see the unrelated commit 21e4b0aa71081462411eca9ebfe5e133bf79f574 in the same branch, you should probably clean it before merging :)