Project

General

Profile

Bug #9355

More robust accessing the gpgApplet in the test suite

Added by kytv over 4 years ago. Updated about 4 years ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
Test suite
Target version:
Start date:
05/07/2015
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Feature Branch:
kytv:test/9355-more-robust-gpgapplet-accessing
Type of work:
Code
Blueprint:
Starter:
Affected tool:
OpenPGP Applet

Description

While working on #9046 I found that in my nested VM set-up that the interactions with the gpgApplet can be fragile. The root cause seems to be the same as that in #8928. I want to use the fix for #8928 in the gpgApplet tests.


Related issues

Related to Tails - Bug #8928: "unclutter" can cause spurious errors with some configurations Resolved 03/03/2015
Blocks Tails - Bug #9046: Update the encryption test for Jessie Resolved 03/11/2015
Blocks Tails - Bug #9344: Sometimes Seahorse's Find keys dialog cannot be found during tests Resolved 05/05/2015

Associated revisions

Revision cd1daa20
Added by anonym over 4 years ago

Merge remote-tracking branch 'kytv/test/9355-more-robust-gpgapplet-accessing' into stable

Fix-committed: #9355

History

#1 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Blocks Bug #9046: Update the encryption test for Jessie added

#2 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Related to Bug #8928: "unclutter" can cause spurious errors with some configurations added

#3 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from New to In Progress

#4 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Assignee changed from kytv to anonym
  • % Done changed from 0 to 20
  • QA Check set to Ready for QA
  • Feature Branch set to kytv:test/9355-more-robust-gpgapplet-accessing

#5 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Blocks Bug #9344: Sometimes Seahorse's Find keys dialog cannot be found during tests added

#6 Updated by anonym over 4 years ago

  • Assignee changed from anonym to kytv
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed

Ah, kytv:test/9344-seahorse-findkey is based on kytv:test/9355-more-robust-gpgapplet-accessing. Well, see my comment on #9344 then, since it includes this one.

#7 Updated by anonym over 4 years ago

BTW, it would be good if you in the future made such relationship between branches/tickets very explicit.

#8 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

anonym wrote:

BTW, it would be good if you in the future made such relationship between branches/tickets very explicit.

I tried to do so with adding the "Blocked by" relationship though I suppose I should have explicitly mentioned it in the tickets' comments.

#9 Updated by kytv over 4 years ago

  • Assignee changed from kytv to anonym
  • QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA

Issues addressed and force pushed, otherwise the history would have been rather fugly.

#10 Updated by anonym over 4 years ago

  • Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
  • % Done changed from 20 to 100

#11 Updated by anonym over 4 years ago

  • Assignee deleted (anonym)
  • QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass

#12 Updated by intrigeri about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved

Also available in: Atom PDF