Feature #8957: Include paperkey package
#8 Updated by BitingBird almost 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from BitingBird to sajolida
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
I'd replace occurrences of "back up" with "backup" everywhere, as you currently use both. Also replace "command line" with "command-line" (wp uses https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command-line_interface).
I don't like the sentence in wiki/src/doc/about/features.mdwn : I'd replace "* [Paperkey](http://www.jabberwocky.com/software/paperkey/) to back up OpenPGP secret keys on paper (command line)" with "* [Paperkey](http://www.jabberwocky.com/software/paperkey/), a command-line tool to backup OpenPGP secret keys on paper"
Maybe "OpenPGP" could be a link to the seahorse page, once it's merged?
You use both paperkey and <span class="application">paperkey</span> - does it look the same once the wiki syntax applies?
Otherwise, looks good :)
#9 Updated by sajolida almost 5 years ago
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA
- "Backup" is the noun, and "back up" is the verb. See all the style guides I pointed you to.
- We've been using "command line" (without hyphen) as in GDSG quite consistenly in the rest of the doc so I'll stick to that.
- I rewrote the entry in /doc/about/features to remove the parenthesis and so did the same for keyringer.
<span class="application">produce the same result. I've been lazy at using the markup lately, but yes, we should do that at least in /doc.
- I couldn't merge the Seahorse documentation in time.
So we're done!