Add the coppersurfer.tk tracker to our Torrent
We've decided this at the May, 2015 monthly meeting, following-up on the research done on #9277.
#6 Updated by intrigeri over 4 years ago
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
Yay, progress on this front! :)
Note that "Fix committed" means the branch has been merged, which is not the case here yet AFAIK. Also, once ready you'll want to de-assign this ticket from you: please read https://tails.boum.org/contribute/merge_policy/, in particular the "How to submit your changes" section. Thanks!
To end with, apparently your Git repo still contains the old, pre-rewrite history => please fix that before suggesting anyone adds it to their Git remotes. Shall I delete your repo and re-create an empty one? Then you can save your changes with
git format-patch, delete your local clone, and get a fresh one.
#9 Updated by intrigeri over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Dr_Whax to intrigeri
Yay, I'll give an eye. DrWhax, please read https://tails.boum.org/contribute/merge_policy/submit/ :)
#10 Updated by intrigeri over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to Dr_Whax
- % Done changed from 30 to 50
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Info Needed
- Feature Branch changed from drwhax:doc-9335-add-coppersurfer-tracker to doc/9335-add-coppersurfer-tracker
OK, looks good! I've merged current master into the topic branch, fixed the command line formatting a bit, and pushed to doc/9335-add-coppersurfer-tracker.
DrWhax, was the resulting torrent tested both for seeding and leeching? If not, can you please do it and then reassign to me?