Consider integrating Tahoe-lafs and `magic folders` into Tails
Tahoe-lafs is working on their `magic folders` deliverable which will bring dropbox like functionality like easy syncing of folders to a grid1.
This ticket is meant to track upstream's progress and see how it would fit into Tails.
- In the end we would need to have a Debian package of that specific version of Tahoe-LAFS
- Write code to integrate it within Tails
- Discuss how we're going to handle which grid, if any, we want to propose to the user.
#4 Updated by u about 2 years ago
http://tahoe-lafs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/magic-folder-howto.html they implemented that.
#5 Updated by u about 2 years ago
- Subject changed from Track Tahoe-lafs progress on their `magic folders` deliverable to Consider integrating Tahoe-lafs and `magic folders` into Tails
- QA Check set to Info Needed
Renaming this ticket as the next logical step is to see if we want / can integrate this into Tails.
@Dr_Whax: are you still considering leading this discussion? If yes, we would need to know more about what this will bring to Tails users and how first.