Persistence: Couple APT Lists and APT Packages
If you select the "APT Packages" option, it should automatically select "APT Lists". Eventually give a message why. Another message when you unselect one (unselect the other, with message).
APT Lists should also be coupled to Additional software when the feature is added in the persistence GUI.
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to alant
- QA Check set to Info Needed
@alant I'm not sure if this might relate to the ASP GUI. Tentatively assigning this to you, but feel free to unassign yourself again.
- Blocked by Feature #6485: Support multiple persistent paths per preset in the persistent volume assistant added
- Status changed from Confirmed to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Tails_3.9
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check deleted (
This was implemented via #6485 in the ASP branch that's been merged in 3.9~rc1.
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom