Feature #5464: Revamp Greeter interface
Feature #12069: Greeter revamp: phase 1.2
Greeter revamp: Rework the "remember" options for language settings
Type of work:
User interface design
From the feedback from experts (#8235):
- On person do not see that it's possible to remember the settings with the remember button.
- Subject changed from Greeter revamp: Reword the "remember" options for language settings to Greeter revamp: Rework the "remember" options for language settings
- Parent task changed from #8230 to #11643
- Parent task changed from #11643 to #12069
- Assignee set to alant
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
I'm not sure this is relevant yet because we don't persist language options yet, right? So lowering priority.
- Related to Feature #5501: Persistence preset: locale and accessibility options (language, keyboard, and formats) in Greeter added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
I don't remember which version the feedback was on. I think we should redesign the whole thing once we get to work on #5501 so I'm rejecting this one.
Also available in: Atom