Please pull the 0.9.18 packages into the Tails Debian repository.
#4 Updated by anonym almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to 11
- Target version changed from Tails_1.3.2 to Tails_1.3
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Feature Branch set to feature/8943-i2p-0.9.18
If these can make the 1.3 release, excellent, otherwise whenever the RM feels is acceptable is OK.
I forced kytv to do the manual + automated tests from a branch I prepared (with the i2p 0.9.18 packages in its APT suite) while I did other stuff in parallel, and he didn't experience any issues, so I've merged this in time for Tails 1.3.