The 1.3~rc1 call for testing lacks a mention of the known VirtualBox boot issues
Type of work:
I thought the plan was to mention it there.
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- QA Check set to Info Needed
If you are referring to #8891, note that 1.3~rc1 (or any image that's > 1 GiB in size, presumably) isn't affected. Was there something else? Otherwise, please reject this ticket.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
Ah, right, closing. We'll see (as part of subtasks of #8901 that'll be filed once we have decided a course of action there) if anything needs to be done for 1.3 final. Sorry for the burden.
Also available in: Atom