Feature #8617: Regularly delete obsolete Git branches and corresponding data in our APT repository
Decide when, how, and who shall delete obsolete Git branches
e.g. post-release? post-merge? once a year? the release manager? the sysadmin team? What kind of privileges are needed to do that?
- Target version set to Sustainability_M1
- Parent task changed from #7221 to #8617
- Target version changed from Sustainability_M1 to Tails_1.3.2
- Blueprint set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/delete_obsolete_Git_branches/
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Due date set to 02/25/2015
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
This ticket still has the 1.3.2 milestone. Please postpone it as you see fit.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.3.2 to Tails_1.4.1
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Target version changed from Tails_1.4.1 to Tails_1.4
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
I've reviewed the discussion and the blueprint, and I think we're done.
Also available in: Atom