CapsLock keyboard light gets inverted if on during Greeter
Reported by user:
If you use the CapsLock in the Tails Greeter, the light of the keyboard gets switched (on when is off, off when is on) during the whole session.
#1 Updated by sajolida about 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to emmapeel
- QA Check set to Info Needed
I'm not sure to understand your description of the problem. I managed to reproduce only part of what you are describing:
- If I start Tails and swich on capslock in Greeter.
- Then the capslock light get switched off when I enter the session.
- I can still switch capslock on and off using the capslock key but the light is desynchronized with the capslock feature: the light if off when capslock is on, and the light is on when capslock is off.
If this is the same problem as yours then please try to clarify the description of the ticket.
#3 Updated by emmapeel about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from CapsLock gets inverted if on during Greeter to CapsLock keyboard light gets inverted if on during Greeter
Yes, it is the same problem. I have changed the title now, does it look more clear? You can still change it, is jsut that the light is inverted
#8 Updated by Pineapplepeopleeater about 4 years ago
I can reproduce this problem in 1.7 and now 1.8 just out.
2x Intel based Laptops
1x whitebox (as in self built PC/desktop)
It actually caught me out as i set a password in capitals to test something else and then ran into the above.