memlockd-related kludges need to be adapted to systemd
memlockd isn't running in Tails/Jessie. Likely our many sysvinit-specific kludges for memlockd need to be adapted. In Jessie, memlockd ships with a native systemd unit file.
- we may want to use OOMScoreAdjust
- we should find how to replace our usage of sendsigs.omit.d with systemd
#4 Updated by intrigeri about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- memlockd startup: fixed in commit 1ebed7d
- OOMScoreAdjust (bonus we didn't have with sysvinit): done in commit 4e303801
=> what's left (aside from rewriting this pile of initscripts as native systemd unit files) is now tracked as #8260, so closing as resolved.