Build broken: linux-image-3.16-3-* disappeared from sid
As expected (I've kept anonym updated all along), linux-image-3.16-3-* has been superseded in sid and removed, so we should either fetch it from testing (very short term solution) or migrate to linux-image-3.16.0-4-*.
Fetch Linux 3.16-3 packages from testing (Closes: #8248).
As expected, it was removed from sid. The longer-term fix is tracked by #8249.
Revert "Fetch Linux 3.16-3 packages from testing (Closes: #8248)."
This reverts commit f931777abce89414f8fa4bbf99e92b6caa57390f.
- Assignee set to intrigeri
I'll take care of the short-term fix, and filed #8249 to track the better one.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 10 to 60
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Pushed a fix to stable and devel.
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- % Done changed from 60 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Build isn't broken any more. And FYI #8249 is now ready for qa.
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom