Support automated testing of old ISO images with different set of persistence presets
Let's say we are testing an image that just added a new persistence preset to t-p-s. At the moment, if the static list of supported persistence presets (defined in
features/step_definitions/usb.rb) has been adapted for the iso being tested, then several tests in
usb_install.feature will fail for the old iso. The reason is that the new entries in the static list of presets will cause tests for the old iso that will fail, since they're not present.
#1 Updated by anonym over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from anonym to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch set to test/8091-improve-old-iso-testing
Assigning to intrigeri since he's the only other developer with recent experience with the automated test suite.