Set up a second Jenkins slave to build ISO images
Quite often, ISO builds triggered by Jenkins are queuing up. Let's add a 2nd ISO builder, and allocate 6 vcpus to each builder. (Probably remove one of the debomatic's vCPUs along the way.)
- Related to Feature #7106: Refactor Puppet code for the Jenkins slave on builder.lizard added
- Related to deleted (Feature #7106: Refactor Puppet code for the Jenkins slave on builder.lizard)
- Blocked by Feature #7106: Refactor Puppet code for the Jenkins slave on builder.lizard added
I've had a look, and this would simply be too ugly to do before #7106 is fixed.
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #7106: Refactor Puppet code for the Jenkins slave on builder.lizard)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to Sustainability_M1
Blocks a 2.0 goal, hence flagging for 2.0 too.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
Meet 'isobuilder2', carbon copy of 'builder' (who has been renamed to 'isobuilder1').
Been created and put in production yesterday. Hopefully it will help for future drafts of our infrastructure hardware, but so far no big news, each new isobuilder mostly consume CPU time.
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Target version deleted (
- Related to Bug #10999: Parallelize our ISO building workload on more builders added
Also available in: Atom