Feature #7584: Update documentation for Jessie
Update notification screenshots in the documentation for Jessie
Type of work:
The notification mechanism changes in Jessie and the screenshot need to be updated to the new display.
- Blocked by Bug #8685: Adapt waiting for user notification facilities for Jessie added
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #8685: Adapt waiting for user notification facilities for Jessie)
- Blocked by Bug #7989: Jessie: raw HTML is displayed in desktop notifications added
FYI #7989 is gone so feel free to go ahead.
- Subject changed from Update notification screenshots for Jessie to Update notification screenshots in the documentation for Jessie
Is this intentional that the verify pages don't have a numbered index similar to pages like doc/first_steps/persistence/configure/index ? I could do the editing together with the screenshot task.
- Assignee changed from spriver to sajolida
- Target version changed from Tails_2.0 to Tails_2.2
- Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
- Target version deleted (
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
Actually this is covered by #10882 which has a wider scope and is blocked by #11027. So I'm in favor of marking this as duplicate, not considering it as part of #7584, and removing the Deliverable for: SponsorS_M4.
Assigning to intrigeri as manager of this deliverable :)
I checked quickly and couldn't find any other "notification screenshots" in our documentation.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
So I'm in favor of marking this as duplicate, not considering it as part of #7584, and removing the Deliverable for: SponsorS_M4.
Ack. Please go ahead once "#10882 which [...] is blocked by #11027" is true, since this is what the reasoning is based on.
- Duplicated by Bug #10882: Update OpenPGP verifications to Tor Browser not opening applications added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check deleted (
Ready for QA)
Changed from "Related to" to "Blocked by" then, thanks!
Also available in: Atom