Re-evaluate hardware requirements on Jessie
Since Tails 1.5 we've bumped our recommandation to 2 GiB, which should work fine on Jessie, but it still should be verified.
- Blocked by Bug #8263: Deal with memory requirements check in tails-upgrade-frontend-wrapper vs Jessie added
- Related to Feature #5502: Next time we bump RAM requirements: notify user at runtime if RAM requirements are not met added
- Related to Feature #9037: Disable more useless GNOME session processes on Jessie added
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to anonym
- QA Check set to Info Needed
Since 502edfcb we run the test suite with 2GB of RAM. If it's enough for the test suite, I think it's enough for basic Tails usage, and then this ticket can be closed. anonym, can you report back here once you've made enough progress on porting the test suite to be able to say "yes 2GB is enough"?
- Blocked by deleted (Bug #8263: Deal with memory requirements check in tails-upgrade-frontend-wrapper vs Jessie)
- Related to Bug #8263: Deal with memory requirements check in tails-upgrade-frontend-wrapper vs Jessie added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- QA Check changed from Info Needed to Pass
anonym agreed on XMPP that we can now close this ticket.
Also available in: Atom