Problems with Persistent setup on 1024x600 display
User reports to have problems on a window sized 1024x600 to configure the Persistent volume.
I am taking the liberty of assigning this bug to kurono, because of the similar nature of the patch in
Please excuse me kurono if you don't want to work on it! It is just a suggestion...
- Related to Feature #7009: Make the Greeter's help window resolution-aware added
- Subject changed from Configuration static window size blocks use in small screenedg devices to Configuration static window size blocks use in small screened devices
- Subject changed from Configuration static window size blocks use in small screened devices to Problems with Persistent setup on 1024x600 display
- Category changed from Hardware support to Persistence
Note that one can still use GNOME's keyboard+mouse shortcuts to move the window and complete the task. Granted, that's not obvious, and should not be needed.
- Related to Feature #5458: persistence: optimize window height added
- Assignee changed from kurono to emmapeel
- QA Check set to Info Needed
- Status changed from Confirmed to Duplicate
I could not reproduce this bug with my laptop screen at 1024x768. Maybe it was a different problem (i.e. graphic card)
I close it then though I found hard to choose between 'rejected, 'duplicate' or 'fix committed'
- Status changed from Duplicate to Rejected
to be a "duplicate" you should say what other ticket it duplicates. This one is just rejected because we lack information :)
Maybe it was a duplicate, but then it's resolved. we can't know...
Also available in: Atom