Feature #7226: Document the "New identity" feature in the browser
Document browsing clipboard erasure on "New identity"
- Open the browser and visit the default homepage.
- Select a few words, and do Ctrl+C.
- Choose "New identify" from the browser.
- Open a new browser and visit the default homepage again.
- Click in the search bar, and do Ctrl+V.
- The previous content of the clipboard disappear.
But this doesn't work it closing and reopening the browser. Initial patch faq/browsing-clipboard is wrong about that.
#3 Updated by BitingBird about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from mercedes508 to sajolida
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Feature Branch changed from faq/browsing-clipboard to bitingbird:doc/7226-torbrowser_new_identity
faq/browsing-clipboard is mercedes's branch where he added it to the FAQ, in case we don't agree to rather put it in the feature's doc.