Impossible to configure printers from GNOME control center
In Tails 1.1~rc1 when choosing Applications → System Tools → Preferences
→ System Settings → Printers, the window is greyed out and it is not
possible to add a new printer.
#2 Updated by intrigeri almost 5 years ago
Confirmed. Note, however, that "Applications -> System Tools -> Administration -> Printing" (aka. system-config-printer) works fine.
Anyway, that's a regression vs. 1.0.1, that only had one place to configure printers, that did work fine.
cups-pk-helper seems to be enough to fix this bug.
#3 Updated by intrigeri almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Impossible to configure printers to Impossible to configure printers from GNOME control center
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Type of work changed from Research to Code