Bug #7423: Have what we need included in Debian Jessie
Have AppArmor 2.8.4+ in Jessie
- Target version changed from Tails_2.0 to Tails_1.2.1
- Parent task set to #7423
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Have apparmor 2.8.95+ in Jessie to Have AppArmor 2.8.95+ in Jessie
- Target version changed from Tails_1.2.1 to Tails_1.2
Actually, 1.2.1 will be out after the freeze, so rescheduling.
- Subject changed from Have AppArmor 2.8.95+ in Jessie to Have AppArmor 2.8.4+ in Jessie
Actually, I've got AppArmor working on Tails with the 2.8 userspace, and backported all relevant profiles updates from the master branch to the 2.8 branch upstream, so having the latest 2.8.x release in Jessie will be good enough => retitling accordingly. Note that 2.8.4 was not released yet: it needs someone to revert the Apache support to a working state first.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
It seems that 2.8.4 is mostly ready in upstream bzr, and a release is now imminent.
They announced 2.8.4 is released. Needs to be debianized :)
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
2.9 is supposed to be released this week, so I'll wait a couple more days before bothering packaging 2.8.4.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.2 to Tails_1.2.1
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Also available in: Atom