Feature #5821: Switch to systemd as pid 1
Fix memory erasure when booted with systemd
systemd handles kexec in a different way than sysvinit, so we have to adapt our stuff a bit:
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Feature #7468: Replace our memory erasure implementation with the wiperam package added
kexec-tools 1:2.0.7-2 and 1:2.0.7-3 supposedly add some systemd support. Is it good enough for our needs?
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Duplicated by Bug #8099: Memory wipe skipped on Power Off in Jessie added
Memory seems to be erased with kexec-tools 1:2.0.7-3 (currently in sid): screen corrupted, seems to be a cursor moving fast, and takes more time to shutdown. Not tested the emergency trigger, though.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Feature Branch set to feature/jessie
Tested manually, it works.
- Due date set to 06/01/2015
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom