Feature #7377: Improve Windows 8 camouflage
Desktop icons are not translated in Windows camouflage
In Tails 1.0 RC1, desktop icons are translated in normal mode but appears in english when Windows camouflage is activated
- Subject changed from Tails 1.0 - Desktop icons are not translated in Windows camouflage to Desktop icons are not translated in Windows camouflage
- Target version deleted (
I don't think this is a blocker for 1.0.
- Related to Feature #6342: Update Windows camouflage for GNOME3 added
- Related to deleted (Feature #6342: Update Windows camouflage for GNOME3)
- Category set to Internationalization
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
On current feature/6342-update-camouflage-for-gnome3, there's only one icon on the desktop (Recycle Bin), and it's indeed not translated into French. Not checked other languages.
That's a subtask of improving camouflage it seems
- Related to Bug #7767: Standard Desktop icons are not translated added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
I'd say: reject this ticket because
- we don't ship Camouflage anymore
- if we ship it again, it'll likely be another version, different code base.
Also available in: Atom