Install a backport of shared-mime-info 1.3+
Type of work:
#5 Updated by intrigeri about 5 years ago
If that is supposed to be an official backport, I volunteer!
I'll handle the part that's about having it installed into Tails, once it's available in Debian.
#8 Updated by intrigeri almost 5 years ago
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
- Target version set to Tails_1.1
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- gpg --clearsign: not recognized as a signature, which is expected, and actually the main benefit of s-m-i 1.3 for us
- gpg --clearsign, renamed to .sig: "No valid signatures found"; expected, same in 1.0
- gpg --sign: "Decrypt file"; expected, same in 1.0
- gpg --sign, renamed to .sig: "No valid signatures found"; expected, same in 1.0
- gpg --detach-sign: good signature, OK
- binary pubkey, .pgp: "Open with Decrypt File" (fail, but not supported in 1.0 either)
- armoured pubkey, .asc: import OK
- armoured pubkey, .key: "Open with Archive Manager"
- armoured pubkey, .pgp: import OK