Fails to setup firewall rules at early boot stage
ferm fails to apply the firewall rules at early boot, since the
amnesia user was not created yet and we use uid matching. Luckily, we apply it as soon as a network interface gets up. Still, to avoid losing the race, we should have ferm load another, simpler and stricter, set of firewall rules at this time: blocking everything would be a bit safer.
Fix firewall startup during early boot, by referring to the "amnesia" user via its UID (refs: #7018).
Merge branch 'bugfix/7018-firewall-initial-setup' into feature/stretch (refs: #7018)
Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/bugfix/7018-firewall-initial-setup' into devel
#5 Updated by intrigeri almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Hole in the Roof to Tails_2.9.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Feature Branch set to bugfix/7018-firewall-initial-setup
This bug breaks the test suite on Stretch, so let's fix it properly, and while I'm at it why not fix it in Tails 2.x as well.