Make the Greeter's help window resolution-aware
Currently it's set to a static 800x600, so it probably doesn't work well for lower resolutions, and makes poor use of the screen estate of larger ones.
We should make the help window aware of the screen resolution and make it determine its size depending on it.
- Assignee changed from anonym to kurono
Andres wrote on tails-dev that he would take care of this one.
- Assignee changed from kurono to anonym
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Target version set to Tails_1.1
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Merged! Thanks for your work, kurono!
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
- Related to Bug #7880: Problems with Persistent setup on 1024x600 display added
Also available in: Atom