Extract www.lizard's configuration into a public Puppet repository
www.lizard is partly configured with hard-coded manifest snippets and files on the puppetmaster. We need to fix this.
The Jenkins side of things (jenkins.t.b.o, nightly.t.b.o) is covered by #7107, so this ticket is about everything else.
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Target version set to Tails_1.4
- Target version changed from Tails_1.4 to Tails_1.3
bertagaz, DrWhax: it would be good to know which bits of these manifests you need first. The reverse proxy for Jenkins, I assume? Anything else that's blocking your work?
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 30 to 100
- Due date set to 06/01/2015
Also available in: Atom