Feature #5926: Freezable APT repository
Feature #9487: Research what solution to use for the freezable APT repository
Ask the Grml people how they handle the "keep lots of source packages around" problem
The Grml people supposedly have resolved this problem, and we should ask them how.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to Dr_Whax
- Assignee changed from Dr_Whax to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Sustainability_M1 to Tails_2.3
- Parent task changed from #5926 to #9487
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to 246
- Priority changed from Elevated to Normal
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version changed from 246 to Tails_1.8
I'll ping again during the 1.8 dev cycle.
- Target version changed from Tails_1.8 to Tails_2.0
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
They're heavily backlogged and we don't need their input that much anymore => I told them to forget about it.
Also available in: Atom