Feature #6015: Tails based on Wheezy
Import I2P 0.9.13 packages for Wheezy
Once we're close to the 1.1 release, we can import the I2P packages for Wheezy, drop
config/chroot_sources/i2p.* and the corresponding APT pinning configuration.
- Assignee changed from kytv to intrigeri
- Target version set to Tails_1.1
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to anonym
Reassigning to the current RM, as 1. it's their job; and 2. it's likely that I am not available when 0.9.13 is out and ready to be imported. Emailed kytv (cc'd tails-dev) to get more info about the schedule.
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Type of work changed from Wait to Code
- Starter changed from No to Yes
Please import 0.9.13 into the Tails repo for inclusion in Tails 1.1.
- Subject changed from Import I2P packages for Wheezy to Import I2P 0.9.13 packages for Wheezy
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 90 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
(@kytv: setting progress to 90% leaves no room for indicating further progress in case more round-trips are needed. For this reason, when requesting a merge, I usually set it to 50%.)
- Status changed from In Progress to 11
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
i2p 0.9.13 has now been imported to devel's APT suite. The deb.i2p2.no APT source has been purged in commit 749032e.
- Status changed from 11 to Resolved
Also available in: Atom