Feature #6015: Tails based on Wheezy
Import I2P 0.9.13 packages for Wheezy
Once we're close to the 1.1 release, we can import the I2P packages for Wheezy, drop
config/chroot_sources/i2p.* and the corresponding APT pinning configuration.
#5 Updated by intrigeri over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Import I2P packages for Wheezy to Import I2P 0.9.13 packages for Wheezy
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 90 to 50
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
(@kytv: setting progress to 90% leaves no room for indicating further progress in case more round-trips are needed. For this reason, when requesting a merge, I usually set it to 50%.)
#6 Updated by anonym over 5 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
i2p 0.9.13 has now been imported to devel's APT suite. The deb.i2p2.no APT source has been purged in commit 749032e.