Merge Support and Troubleshooting pages
I'm not totally happy with this workflow, and the support page is not
really useful. Maybe having everything on the same page, while a bit
more compact could work as well. The structure would be:
1. Search the documentation
3. Check if the problem is already known
4. → Report a problem
→ Request a feature
And could fit on one screen.
#2 Updated by sajolida over 5 years ago
At the moment, /support is written in HTML and quite a bit of /support/troubleshooting too. I'm in favor of getting rid of as much HTML as possible and replace it with markdown.
So, first of all, you should rename both pages in .mdwn. Then, at first sight, only the two columns layout for "Report an error" | "Request a feature" seems to require real HTML: you can't put plain markdown inside a <div> and you need a <div> to create that layout.
Then, I'm also almost ready to publish a first FAQ, so that could be integrated in this change as well.
#5 Updated by sajolida over 5 years ago
I reviewed your work upto commit 869eee5. I propose to further shorten that page:
1. Merge the "It contains:" with the upper paragraph.
2. Remove the Troubleshooting part.
3. Invert the parts Upgrade and Check if the problem is already known
4. Put in big titles Upgrade and Check if the problem is already known