Delete volumes after each scenario
Initial review passed (see "Please review'n'merge test/keep-volumes-tag" thread on tails-dev), needs to be tested and merged.
Also, it is based on the test/reorg branch (#6543), so either it should wait for that other branch to be merged, or its single commit should be cherry-picked on top of the current development head.
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
Cherry-picked the relevant commit on top of test/rjb-migration, forced-push to test/keep-volumes-tag (overwritten from bd87cef63ca70133b6872da113006216160229c4).
Will test and ask for a review and merge.
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to bertagaz
The feature passes for me.
- Target version set to Tails_0.23
Reassigning to the current RM.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to anonym
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom