Tails Installer sometimes installs files without confirmation
self.live.existing_live_os, Tails Installer in "Clone and Upgrade" mode tries to copy a new liveos without confirmation. The good news is that, in this case, it does not delete existing files on the target partition, so no file loss should occur.
Presumably removing the
if on line 717 in
gui.py should fix this.
- Subject changed from Tails installer sometimes installs files without confirmation to Tails Installer sometimes installs files without confirmation
- Starter changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fix committed
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- Status changed from Fix committed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Note: we flag issues "fix committed" once the fix has indeed been applied in Git and merged into the next release branch.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix committed
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Fixed in liveusb-creator 3.11.6-25, pending for Tails 0.22.1.
- Target version set to Tails_0.22.1
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom