Publish source Debian packages used by Tails ISO images
Once we import binary packages, we can as well import source packages, and nicely solve #5987.
- Starter changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Sustainability_M1 to Hole in the Roof
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Priority changed from Normal to Elevated
setting priority according to parent ticket
- Priority changed from Elevated to Normal
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #6303: Adapt our infrastructure to be able to handle tons of packages)
- Parent task deleted (
- Starter deleted (
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #6299: Regularly pull packages from foreign APT repositories)
- Blocked by Feature #10749: Create partial APT snapshot from a build manifest and a set of time-based snapshots added
- Subject changed from Pull source packages from foreign APT repositories to Publish source Debian packages used by Tails ISO images
We now pull source packages as well. We'll be able to document how to fetch them once #10749 is done.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fix committed
- Target version changed from Hole in the Roof to Tails_2.4
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
This will be the case for 2.4 and newer.
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom