Feature #5926: Freezable APT repository
Feature #9489: Implement packages importing and freezing
Configure reprepro to pull from foreign APT repositories
IOW: update reprepro configuration to allow pulling from the various foreign APT repositories we're using.
- Subject changed from Pull foreign APT repositories into reprepro to Configure reprepro to pull from foreign APT repositories
- Due date deleted (
- Start date deleted (
- Category set to Infrastructure
- Target version set to Sustainability_M1
Setting the same milestone as the parent ticket
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Sustainability_M1 to Tails_2.2
- Parent task changed from #5926 to #9489
- Blocks deleted (Feature #6299: Regularly pull packages from foreign APT repositories)
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #6295: Evaluate consequences of importing large amounts of packages into reprepro)
- Blocked by Feature #6303: Adapt our infrastructure to be able to handle tons of packages added
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Blueprint set to https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/freezable_APT_repository/
- Starter deleted (
We now have the disk space, only garbage collection mechanisms are missing.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.2 to Tails_2.3
- Blocked by deleted (Feature #6303: Adapt our infrastructure to be able to handle tons of packages)
This was deployed on the production VM and is working fine. GC mechanisms are WIP and should be done by April 3 if no big unexpected problem comes up.
- Target version changed from Tails_2.3 to Tails_2.4
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This was completed in April. The last bits (GC mechanism) are tracked on #6299.
Also available in: Atom