Bug #5518: Make the system disk read-only
Bug #6172: Fix write access to boot medium via udisks
Research consequences of the boot device being seen as system internal by udisks
In our Wheezy branch, the boot device is seen as system internal by udisks. What are the consequences on t-p-s, incremental upgrades, Tails Installer etc.?
With the 20131226 nightly build of feature/wheezy:
- Tails Installer just works, as the destination USB stick is writable by the
- Creating and deleting the persistent volume works, as expected (we explicitly grant the t-p-s user permission to do so).
- Subject changed from Research consequences of the boot device being seen as "system internal" by udisks to Research consequences of the boot device being seen as system internal by udisks
- Target version set to Tails_1.1
Since it's marked as blocking Tails-Wheezy, I logically set the 1.1 Target version :)
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to sajolida
sajolida, please close this ticket as resolved once you've dealt with #7006, as I have nothing left to do on this front. Thanks!
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee changed from sajolida to intrigeri
Also available in: Atom