Feature #5653: publish autobuilt ISO images
Feature #6193: Sign published artifacts checksums
Add an OpenPGP key on builder.lizard to sign Jenkins artifacts
For the jenkins artifacts to be published on nightly.tails.boum.org in a bit more safe manner, we need to have them signed at some point. We can add a gnupg key to the jenkins user on builder.lizard, managed by puppet like the one of our apt repo.
- Subject changed from Add a gnupg key on builder.lizard to sign jenkins articacts to Add an OpenPGP key on builder.lizard to sign Jenkins artifacts
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
- QA Check set to Dev Needed
Reopened (implemented in a partly broken way), see review on tails-dev.
- Assignee changed from bertagaz to intrigeri
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Ready for QA
Replied on the tails-dev ml.
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Pass
Also available in: Atom