We need to distribute the source of what we ship inside Tails binary images, which basically means:
- the source for included Debian packages
- the source for Debian packages that are used at build-time to compile binary files, but not shipped inside the chroot (e.g. some
#7 Updated by intrigeri about 3 years ago
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Target version changed from Hole in the Roof to Tails_2.5
- Type of work changed from Sysadmin to End-user documentation
Once 2.4 is out, we will be distributing the source code of Debian packages we ship (e.g. http://tagged.snapshots.deb.tails.boum.org/2.4-rc1/) so everything that'll left to do is to document this. I'll do that!