Feature #6015: Tails based on Wheezy
Wheezy: emergency shutdown is not triggered when booted off USB
emergency shutdown on USB does not trigger anything
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
- Subject changed from wheezy: emergency shutdown on usb does not trigger anything to Wheezy: emergency shutdown is not triggered when booted off USB
- Starter set to No
This should be retried, now than #5508 is fixed.
The problem is still here. I can see on text console 7:
55: udev-watchdog-wrapper: /usr/bin/chvt: not found
- Assignee set to intrigeri
Presumably fixed in abc1ef3, needs to be tested.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Target version set to Tails_1.1
Also available in: Atom