Fix files' associations
Several file types are associated with the wrong application. Here is a bunch of files' associations that should be fixed.
Feel free to complete.
No, please. Feel free to file separate tickets, one for every issue.
- when runnig nautilus as root, text files are opened with gobby instead of gedit.
Unreproducible when running Nautilus using
- when opening a PDF file in Iceweasel, gimp is the preselected choice instead of Evince.
I can't reproduce this one in Tails 0.12.1.
- when opening a MP3 file in Iceweasel, audacity is the preselected choice instead of totem.
Confirmed in Tails 0.12.1. Slightly annoying, but no big deal IMHO as Audacity's UI, although a bit complex, displays a big green arrow to play the sound file.
Followup on open sla files with scribus
- when opening a EXE file, with the wine package installed, the unarchiver comes first.
This is not supported. Patches welcome!
- *.sla files should be opened with Scribus
Confirmed on Tails 0.12.1. The "choose application" dialog that pops-up has ScribusNG in the list, though, so this is not as bad as it seems.
Followup on open mp3 with totem instead of audacious
Created a specific ticket for each reproductible issue, thus closing this one.