tails-greeter: error icon on unlocking failure
When I enter a wrong passphrase, the message is labeled with an 'Info' icon. Unfortunately, this is not purely informational: this is an error, and I won't be able to login until I do something. That makes the icon choice a little bit unappropriate.
- Category set to 165
- QA Check set to Ready for QA
- QA Check changed from Ready for QA to Dev Needed
A patch was proposed on tails-dev by Andres Gomez Ramirez <email@example.com>.
... but doesn't seem to work -- see tails-dev for details.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fix committed
- QA Check changed from Dev Needed to Pass
Fixed pending for 0.20.1.
- Status changed from Fix committed to Resolved
Also available in: Atom