Type of work:
The long-awaited solution, published as an attachment to bug #2905 on Tor Project's Trac, was implemented in Tor 0.2.3.9-alpha (
DisableNetwork config option) and Vidalia 0.3.2.
- Let's test this.
- Write end-user documentation.
- Migrate the content of "bridges support":./.html to the design section of the website.
- bug #4290 on Tor Project's Trac: Vidalia should not let users check "Use Bridges" without entering any
- bug #3644 on Tor Project's Trac: Config option to tell Tor whether it can use the network
- bug #3420 on Tor Project's Trac: Add some way for starting-up controllers to disable non-controller networking until Tor is running.
- bug #3354 on Tor Project's Trac: closed, but discussion contains much thought and great proposals