Partner with ThinkPenguin
see thread 20191215 "Partner with Tails"
- Subject changed from Add ThinkPenguin to our list of partners to Partner with ThinkPenguin
- Assignee changed from intrigeri to moire
- Target version changed from Tails_4.2 to Tails_4.3
Cool! I merged your branch. I thought that it was better to merge it now than to wait until the donation is confirmed (it was 2 weeks ago already).
I also moved down some donations that were older than 12 months. I'd like us to get in the habit of doing this every time we touch this page.
Another things to do:
- Add ThinkPenguin to fundraising.git:partners_donations/partners.dat.
- Follow up with ThinkPenguin until they received their T-shirts. I'll hopefully get a hold of these T-shirts in February and don't mind dealing with the shipping myself.
- Anything else?
moire: Could you follow up with this?
I'll track the confirmation of the donation, either through the thread that intrigeri started on tails-accounting@ either through the analysis of the donation campaign.
- Assignee changed from moire to sajolida
Thanks for merging the branch and taking care of the accounting part!
I updated partners.dat in December 2019, and included right now also the
information on where to ship the t-shirts.
Is there any other follow-up you'd like me to do?