cant upload files using unsafe browser
What doesn't work as far as I have checked:
- uploading files directly from through unsafe browser
- uploading files from any destination outside of safe browser home folder
Untested thoroughly but possibly doesn't work:
- uploading files in general through unsafe browser, which is done by copying files to unsafe browser home folder then trying to upload them to a website, either because:
1- apparmor prevents copying files to unsafe browser home destination
2- even if copying was successful, uploading to a website doesn't work because files are invisible when navigating to that destination through unsafe browser
#1 Updated by sajolida about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Rejected
The Unsafe Browser is only meant as a wait to log into captive portals:
You can't upload or download files with it by design.
#3 Updated by sajolida about 1 month ago
- Status changed from Rejected to New
I didn't know such captive portals existed and we might have to adapt the underlying technology of the Unsafe Browser to make this possible.
What kind of credentials do you need to upload?
Would you mind sharing more information about this captive portal, maybe the name of the company operating it so we get an idea of how frequent this might be.