Create VM for Gitlab migration work
- This VM will be used to publish our prototypes to some more people within Tails community.
- It can be deleted after the project is done (planned May 2020).
- It is an open question whether Tails will host it's own Gitlab instance.
- root access to setup a Gitlab (after Gitlab is setup, root access might not be needed).
- 1 core.
- 4GB RAM.
- Rounded up the space of all repos + 10G for the base system.
- doesn't need to accessible from the outside any proxy mechanism is fine.
#3 Updated by zen about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Rejected
The VM is not needed, as communicated to sysadmins through the mailing list:
The outcome from our first sprint, was, that we currently don't need the VM, as
Gitlab supports export/import and we can easily push our current state to an
external Gitlab instance. That's why I would suggest to not put time into
creating a VM atm. We may need it in a later process.
I'm closing this for now, feel free to reopen when/if it's needed.