Consider removing LibreOffice Math
- It's super specialized and probably only used by very few Tails users.
- Users who need it probably know what it is already and can install it using Additional Software.
- Bonus, I'll get everybody rid of the top-level menu "Science" in "Applications" and help newcomers find their way. Cf #11248.
- It might also save us some megabytes.
Let's try and see :)
- Status changed from In Progress to Needs Validation
In a64f183bae from feature/buster, LibreOffice Math doesn't appear in the Applications menu. If I start
lomath from a terminal, it opens and displays pretty much like in Tails 3.15, with it's own interface and application icon.
So I think that there is a bug in the referencing of LibreOffice Math in feature/buster. Removing if would be a simple way of ignoring this bug (otherwise, why would we keep an application that's "invisible").
Assigning to 4.0 but if we want to remove it we can do it earlier.
I'll test my branch before asking for a review.