Organize usability tests in September/October
I want to test the donation page before the donation campaign:
It might be too little for a entire session so I could think about other things to test.
The session will gather people who could donate to Tails: people who already know what Tails is, used it, and think it's an important tool but who are nor very frequent users.
For example, I could test as well:
- The process of subscribing to the newsletter: #16888, including mockups for #16680.
- The experience when Wi-Fi is not working: #14534 and paper prototypes of a better experience.
- The "Clone Everything" option of Tails Installer: #7049.
- General aspects of our website.
- Upgrades: automatic and manual.
But then it would be too much for a single session :)