Create a checklist for teams that want to start a hiring process
Updated by Anonymous 10 months ago
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Target version set to Tails_3.16
- Affected tool set to Handbook
- Target version changed from Tails_3.16 to Tails_3.17
- Target version changed from Tails_3.17 to Tails_4.0
- Target version changed from Tails_4.0 to Tails_4.1
- Target version changed from Tails_4.1 to Tails_4.2
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to intrigeri
- Target version deleted (
As per accounting team meeting:
- I'll take notes along the way during the upcoming FT hiring process.
- On top of that, sajolida will add stuff (if any) from the 3 graphics designer hiring processes he did.
summit.git:Hiring/process.mdwn as a space to dump notes, and started feeding it.
- Status changed from Confirmed to In Progress
- Target version set to Tails_4.5
(I need this to remind myself that I should take notes continuously. Just caught up on backlog!)
- Target version changed from Tails_4.5 to Tails_4.6
Also available in: Atom